Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun With Accessories!

Between cleaning out my room and knowing that my days at home are limited, I've gone a little crazy photographing. Most of these little accessories came from digging out things in my room.

Purse made by me - also the sweater - but the jacket is shamelessly stolen from Hayley, one of the Juku Couture girls.
What's that in the bag...?
Why, My Little Ponies, of course!
She is rather pleased with her collection. Also with her boots. (Shamelessly stolen from a Juku Couture gal.)
If I ever feel that I'm really good at working small-scale and painting, I will repaint this to look like one of the Odeco dolls.
MINTS! I have no idea what to do with this tin. It's not even the right size. But it sure is cute! It's a tiny clawfoot tub, how can you not love it!
Pie: an essential vitamin.
And finally, just a little portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment