Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Silvery Stuff - fun with premo!

So, I am the remarkable combination of disorganized and scatterbrained. So much so that it's possible for me to go shopping in my own room! I found some Sculpey Premo in silver (and in white), and played around with the silver today.

So, I made - a twisty bracelet, hilts for some swords which are looking unfortunately like overgrown kitchen knives. And then on the other side, a fancy clasp for a cloak and the start of a necklace. The clasp I'd like to use on a cloak, either silver or dark green - I'm not sure - then trim it with this craft rabbit fur we have kicking around that's silver-grey.

No, Annabel isn't doing the robot. She's showing off all of her new bracelets! That's sort of the 'wrong side' of the twisty bracelet. The others are just really simple bangles.

And there's the best side of the twisty bracelet.

I've also been hacking at a coca-cola can for some light silvery stuff for some pretty light metalsmithy. So far not much success but I haven't been going at it with much of a plan, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment