Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello, Goodbye...

...as in, Hello from Emory instead of home -



as this cell phone picture from my dorm can attest. It's cold and blustery out there but so far my classes seem to be going well!

That's the good news...

The bad news is that the good camera is at home. Tomorrow I am trooping to the library to see if they have a setup for doing digital photography, however, if not, image quality will be... well, about as good as that picture of me above.

So with the wind sort of out of my sails, pictures may be few. All as well since I need to study. If I get really desperate for detail, I'll just SCAN Annabel...

But until then - 2 pictures from when I was still at home, and more from before.

Photobucket

Look! She can stand up in those shoes! (shamelessly stolen from another doll...)

Photobucket

I don't really like that top that much but oh well.

And from before...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This gazing globe was sent off in a trade but it sure was fun to snap a few pictures of it beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment