Friday, December 18, 2009

Annabel: How She Got Here



I've been taking a lot of pictures... so this post will be large. Bare with me!

Just in time for my birthday, Annabel came from Mimiwoo Dolls on November 20th. It was perfect timing! This is the first picture I took of her, a terribad cell phone picture.

Naturally, I posted about it all over my Facebook as soon as possible :)

Unfortunately in my haste, I had only ordered shoes for her... not any clothes. So, faced with the creepiness of a naked doll wearing only Mary Janes grated on me, so it was off to Target.

--


After a quick trip I got her some clothes. The Liv doll set seemed to fit her pretty well, though it was a little big. (She is a 25 cm, not 27 cm, doll.) So her skinny jeans became scrunchy jeans.

(You can see my lovely messy dorm room and bed here as well... heh.)

I fell in love with her really at that point, but I could still menace my roommate with her stare... because honestly she was a little uncanny with that unpainted face.

So, with that, I finally got her home (instead of just my dorm room), and did my first face-up on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment