Sunday, December 27, 2009

Face-up Makeup



So, in ripping apart the expendable Juku Couture doll, I stripped off the paint with some nail polish remover. I'm going to paint it up properly, but this is a pretty good effort for "Hey, here's a makeup kit. Let's see what we can do in 5 minutes".

I can't plug this enough, but through the end of December, E.L.F. cosmetics is doing a pretty awesome special. Order anything, use a code, get a great little makeup kit:
http://www.cheaptoday.com/deals/free-mini-makeup-collection-w-any-purchase-at-e-l-f-cosmetics/
It's really fun. I went at this doll with the makeup from this.

Given that I only used the little makeup brush, I don't think I did too badly. I am pretty pleased with the eyeshadow, and the lipstick (good color, badly applied).

Of course, if I liked this, I would have to seal it with some acrylic sealer. But it's pretty interesting. A way to get a different sort of effect anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment