Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gifts!

I think these things should get their very own post.

My sister was absolutely great. This Christmas, she gave me a lot of Re-ment stuff. I can't believe I hadn't heard of Re-ment until then! All of the stuff they make is great.


The waffle iron (and extra waffle) are not here, but this is most of what my sister got. Annabel can now settle down and have a nice breakfast! She gets to settle down with a nice plate full of waffles, syrup carafe, proper mug of coffee and then a travel-mug when she hits the road.

...you can also see my computer in the background... heh.




The table came with two chairs, after all - one pink, and one green. This is Jun, one of the Juku Couture dolls. ...she's actually getting to stay intact. The brown dress is new, though - not very well done, but new. It was a little too tight to fit on Annabel proper, and the beading is all wonky. I'm not sure what her name will end up being, I'm not really finished with Jun... it seems unfinished. Maybe Junie.

No comments:

Post a Comment