Monday, December 28, 2009

New Faceup!!



I've been meaning to do this for weeks, and I finally did!! Tonight Annabel got a new faceup. I actually used a good bit of 'real' makeup... it was right there, it had the pigment I needed, so hey, why not? I had some trouble getting the acrylic sealant to cover the lipstick but I finally got it to work.

The lipstick is still giving me a bit of trouble, but I love the color, so there :)



The flash shows just what a bad faceup it still is, unfortunately. But it's better than before, by quite a lot I think.

Still - go team me! I am pretty pleased with it overall. I am hoping the matte finish of the acrylic seal will become, well, a little more matte. Until then, though... it's pretty awesome. A very big improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment